01 August 2006
P-Town Here I Come
You know, it's funny. I've been in Simi for the entire summer since the end of my Freshman year. And all this time, the only thing I've done is work fulltime for ITT Corporation as a business intern. Oooo goody. Believe me, it's not that exciting. Now don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my job. I mean, I'm makin' bank. Who WOULDN'T be happy with the money their making. But seriously, I have no social life! And the times I do go out, nothing ever happens. Until Saturday night! When I met this awesome guy and we really clicked. And then... I leave for Provo in one week. So it's not like anything can happen! This sucks! Why couldn't he have come into my life in April! The summer would have been a lot more interesting. So anyways, I'm excited to go "home" to Provo. I have tons of friends, lots of boys to date, classes to enjoy and dread and freedom from parents breathing down my neck. =D