18 June 2008
death wish
Ok so I have a personal trainer now. He's been kicking my butt--to the point where I can't walk up or down stairs for 3 days straight. (and that happens one a week). But on top of being exhausted from the workouts, i'm exhausted because he has cut breads/starches out of my diet after 2pm. Soo.. I'm ALWAYS tired. And it's been showing. Last week, halfway through my workout with him (it's always Lifting), my legs gave out on me and I fell into a handle sticking out of a bench. I now have a nasty bruise on the backside of my arm. All he did was look at me, smile a "I'm sorry" smile and then say, "Get up. You have 3 more." AHHH! He's such a good trainer. I hate him while I'm with him. That is for sure! And then today, I have no idea what my body was doing. But basically it was screaming STOP!! after about 25 minutes into the workout. I got really nauseous and dizzy and ended up laying on the floor of the gym for the rest of the session. Ugh. I felt like that was a waste of my money and his time. So I'm determined not to have that happen again. Which basically means that I have to work out for at least an hour every day for the rest of the week until I meet with him again next week. Hopefully my stamina will increase. Although he pushes me incredibly hard anyways! I am sooo weak! It's so disgusting! And yet, yesterday, I found out that I already have lost 2 inches off my waist! And it's not even been 3 weeks since my first session! Wow. Anyways, just had to rant that although I may be losing weight, I may also die. So... yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment