There were about 30 cousins standing outside of the Provo Temple waiting for the Aunts, Uncles, Mothers, Fathers, Grandmothers, and Grandfathers to come out of the Temple. While waiting, I caught the cutest moment ever: My cousin Afton and my cousin's son, Will (who became best friends).
After waiting for Sarah and Brent, they finally arrived outside all smiley:
And of course they had to show off:
And my dad was ecstatically happy:
So was Marie (see her behind Brent with her hands clasped in front of her with her dreamy eyes? You can tell that she totally wants a temple wedding--just like me).
Marie and I played around with Sarah's parasol while they were taking pictures we weren't in. ;D
Gorgeous day, right? And girl... ;D
Sisters. Need I say more?
Looking at this picture made me laugh a little bit. We look like sisters when you look closely. But really, we are all different. Sarah with her blonde hair and fair, freckled skin. Me with my dark hair and pale, unfreckled skin, and Marie with her sun-highlighted brown hair with her tan.
And of course, the bride and groom took many pictures around the temple afterwards.
They are a gorgeous couple:
Congrats Sarah and Brent!





1 comment:
I love your parasol. And that picture of you is adorable.
You girls are all so cute.
And that picture of Marie after they came out of the temple... priceless. :)
Post a Comment