I got to sightsee with my wonderful jet-setters, Jess & Kiyo.
They came to visit me from the exotic country of Provo.
They came to visit me from the exotic country of Provo.
They crashed my family outing on the beach.... ;D
The Sheranian biker gang...
Gotta have big sunglasses and hats when you're as white as we are....
"Beverly Hills... that's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills..."
Buca di Beppos. YUM. We were hungry. It was 9pm.
Kiyo has a new boyfriend...
The Avengers premiere in Hollywood.
We became cupcake connoisseur's this week. Sprinkles is definitely better than Crumbs.
Jessica took to thieving...
And then she decided to climb the temple...
...and... run through a fountain...
...and run a marathon.
Never a dull moment with Jess and Kiyo.
We had lots of silly fun while they were here
and I miss them immensely. Come back soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment