
Ok, so I am easily entertained and quite enjoyed it. At one point in the movie, my hands were covering my mouth--it was gross! Eek. And I looked over at my two friends and we were all in the same position trying to deal with the suspense. However, the last half hour of the movie I could have done without. So bizarre! So disappointing! So sad! It was good to see Harrison Ford though as Indiana Jones. No one else could have pulled it off. And I love that they got the same woman to cast as his first love. That was cool. Anyways, I advise people to go and enjoy it. And maybe leave before it ends. =D On the other hand, maybe you should just go home and watch the first three. They are classic. And it is gauranteed that they are amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment