19 August 2008

olympics



I just have to say that I think he is AMAZING and so much fun to watch. He is cute, (even with his cheezy crooked grin) and he has an AMAZING body and AMAZING talent. It is so exciting to watch the olympics. I always get crazy when I watch races. It's the only time I get into sports. For real.

The one thing that bothers me about the media covering the olympics, aka covering the swim meets, is that they always cut straight to Michael Phelps (which, technically, I don't mind so much)--and they ignore his teammates, who without, to be honest, Phelps would not have succeeded in receiving all the golds/world records. And then they always cut to his mom's reaction. *Gag* Ok, let's get serious. I really don't like his mom! She annoys me--her reactions are all the same. Goodness gracious!

But I DO love the olympics! And I always will!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Dude, I love the Olympics too! Rock on Phelps!