19 August 2008

BEST vacation EVER

I dare anyone to disagree.

I will tell you why.




Me


And my entire family


Staying at a beach house


With a gorgeous view.


Even though our beach had Portuguese Manowars
("I shall call you squishy, and you shall be my squishy.")


We also had a few turtles who liked to hang out too.


I surfed,


Snorkeled,


Swam with dolphins,


Embraced Buddha,


Visited Pearl Harbor,


Got attacked by coral,


Got a tattoo,


And got lei'd.










All for free--it will be the only vacation I will have done everything I absolutely wanted to do, and not pay a dime. I love family vacations.

2 comments:

Shem said...

Jealous! Jealous! I don't have anything more to say. You are dead to me right now. I'll speak to you again, when I am not so JEALOUS.

Allyson said...

Oh so pretty, I am glad that you had a good time! I really liked the squishy - you are so silly.