04 September 2008

Sherri made me do it

I got tagged to do it...so...why not?

20 Years Ago. . .
1. I was 1 and happily crawling around on the floor.
2. I stole toys from my sister--hence my parents teaching Sarah how to push.
3. I learned my first word. "NO."
4. I got my first favorite stuffed animal, which I promptly named "Oreo."

10 Years Ago...
1. I moved from LA to Simi Valley, CA.
2. I met my best friend ever, Deveny Downer.
3. I had no sense of fashion whatsoever--I dressed like a boy.
4. I fell in love for the first time--with my best friend's older brother.

5 Years Ago...
1. I came home from a month-long tour of Germany as an exchange-student.
2. I started my junior year at Simi Valley High School.
3. I finally got my license and drove everyday to school, even though I lived a block away (there is a good reason for this: i went to seminary first in the morning, which was a lot further than school).
4. I quit piano.

3 Years Ago...
1. I started my freshman year at BYU! Go Cougs!
2. I found I could function on 3 hours of sleep per night.
3. I met the best roommates ever--and we made a hot tub in our living room.
4. I lost Deveny--because she met a boy!

1 Year Ago...
1. I made new friends and had the best summer of my life.
2. I started working at Prosper.
3. I changed my major to Communication Disorders.
4. I decided I'm going to go to Graduate School.

So far this year I...
1. Found out that my body loves the sun.
2. Traveled to Hawaii and had a glorious vacation with my entire family.
3. Started my senior year at BYU.
4. Lost 26 friends to marriage. I counted. And I'm not lying.

Yesterday I...
1. Went to class.
2. Went to work.
3. Killed myself working out under the watchful eye of my trainer, Jess Brereton.
4. Found out I get a new phone--the BlackBerry Curve!!

Today I...
1. Slept in longer than I should have.
2. Went to class.
3. Went to work.
4. Ran into some of my freshman boys who are just home from their mission!

Tomorrow I will...
1. Take my car to get the stupid door handle fixed.
2. Decorate my apt with my new roommate, Ashley.
3. Probably go to Melissa and Daniel's apt and play Chicken Foot Dominoes.
4. Do my homework.....hopefully.

In the next year I will....
1. Find out where I got into grad school.
2. Move to a different state.
3. Find a husband?
4. Graduate from BYU with a BS in Communication Disorders!




I tag Deveny, Sarah, JSchro and Milan.

4 comments:

Deveny said...

I made it on your list!! haha I seriously was laughing so hard reading this though.

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

Karynn i like your blog its really Cute! I am glad that i found it!

Shem said...

Yea! You succumbed. :) I need to hear about the HOT TUB in you living room. That sounds like a story.

MilanManet said...

ok fine.