18 November 2008

twilight premiere

My dear sister Marie, as I believe I have stated before, is spoiled. =D She went to the Twilight Premiere festivities in Westwood last night. Granted, she did not have a ticket. But her (and her friends) intent was to just see the actors and actresses of the movie and enjoy the night life. Now as a 16-year old obsessed with Twilight, of course she was decked out in Twilight stuff--apparently enough so to get attention. So much attention, in fact, that msn.com decided to write an article in which my sister, Marie Sheranian, is quoted. (http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx/?news=340080).

"Marie Sheranian, 16, and Brianna Matheson, 17, came from Simi Valley, Calif., to catch a glimpse of Pattinson, the 22-year-old actor who became a heartthrob after winning the role of Edward. The two "Twilight" fans created T-shirts professing their devotion for Pattinson and brought crates to stand on in hopes of seeing the actor's face — or even the top of his hair — from above the crowd.

'My heart is gonna explode,' Sheranian said from atop a crate."


My first reaction was pure laughter followed by the thought "How embarrassing." Afterwhich, I emailed the link to my parents and my sister Sarah and a few other people to enjoy as well. In addition, I texted Marie to see if she knew that she was in an article. She was not aware of this, apparent by her answer: "Omgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!" (I have not altered the number of exclamation points or letters used). However, she did say Brianna (the other girl, a friend of Marie's) was the one that actually said that quote. Which makes me feel a little bit better that my sister is not over-the-top obsessive. Marie was excited to find out she was "quoted" but would have preferred to have had it quoted correctly, since it does make her seem like a love-sick teenager---which she is.

No comments: