Dear Melissa (the cousin, not the best friend),
I love you dearly! Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend in Logan. I needed it so much. You made me realize how much I don't do in my spare time. I could be meeting new people (Hi new friends!--aka Adam and Karen in particularly), trying new foods (desert sushi), freezing outside (go Stampedes!), or constantly moving out of my comfort zone (thank you, Britney Spears). ;D I had so much fun with you and enjoyed how I spent my time in Logan. Maybe you swayed me even more to become an Aggie!

<---Karen is my new friend on the right.

<---The Stampedes are kickin' the other team's trash. PS (They are just a semi-pro team....)

<---Try singing Oops, I Did it Again after 10 years. You WILL forget the words. I suck at Karaoke. Dear Disneyland, How I miss thee. It has been too long! I am hoping and wishing and praying and crossing my fingers that my dear Uncle Kent comes through for me with the usual free park-hopping passes!!! If not, thou art too expensive for me to afford and I will have to give up all my dreams of having the best time with my dear little sis and all of her 15 (oops, I mean 16 year old) friends at the happiest place on earth. I want to play James Bond in the tunnels of Indiana Jones. I want to eat a fat, greasy turkey leg while watching the fireworks, and I want to run around the park so much that only Splash Mountain will curb the unpleasantness of the heat. Please don't disappoint! Dear Lano, I have not seen you in forever. We need to rectify this situation. And please make Austin come. And Ralph. And everyone. Westwood reunion? Yes, please. PS - Remember when you lived in the house just north of the Veteran's Cemetary (sorry about the gruesome directions, but I can't remember your address) and your computer had this state-of-the-art-totally-awesome-screensaver? Like you put sentences in and it randomly put weird words and phrases together on the screen? I remember being totally entertained for hours by your screensaver. (Ok.. maybe not hours, but we sat in front of that computer reading those hilariously funny, incoherent, ungrammatical sentences for longer than should be considered normal). Not gonna lie. The memory came to me randomly. And I laughed out loud. Miss you! Dear Prosper, Thank you for not firing me. This recession sucks. So in a weird, roundabout way, I am grateful for the 8.6% paycut. Because although it sucks, I still have a job, which is more than I can say for most other people. So thank you for being economically aware and caring about the people who work here. You're awesome. PS - Thanks for the vacay. I need it after Monday's meeting! PPS - Just to clarify, I am not being sarcastic. One more (I know... but I just couldn't help it). Dear Jared, You're awesome. Not many people can claim that their cousin is a National Champion. Let alone that you were on the front page of the Sports section. Although you may have been underneath the article about Kobe Bryant, your article was longer, your picture was bigger and the heading was larger and bolder. YOU.ARE.AWESOME. PS - I don't care how many times I tell you. You do NOT look like you're 15. You look 20. Stop it!
No comments:
Post a Comment