01 June 2009

why oh why

I just wanted opinions on these sunglasses. Why? What possible practical purpose could they have? These "sunglasses" don't have lenses, therefore give no protection whatsoever against the sun. They are lined, which makes seeing quite difficult, so its not like I would ever use them while I was driving. And the suntan you would get from them would definitely not be flattering, so you would never wear them to the beach.

Again? What is the point? Why do people buy them when they are so ridiculously ridiculous?

3 comments:

MilanManet said...

cuz they're dope, yo!

just ask kanye.

becca said...

I hate to admit that I know why-but they are for getting that super cool sunglass look indoors. So you are wearing them appropriately!

KaRynn Sheranian said...

Why thank you Becca! I regard you as a fashion expert, so I am flattered that you thought I was wearing them appropriately! :D