27 July 2009

"Dear Andrew McMahon,

You were amazing! I totally enjoyed my time listening to your rather extraordinary piano rock band: JACK'S MANNEQUIN. You were amazing in Something Corporate and you are a leukemia survivor. Thanks for being a hero to many. PS - Thanks for exciting the crowd by standing on your piano. I would have loved to see you light your piano on fire again like you did when you were in Something Corporate. Maybe next time."



In response to my excited statement on facebook that Jack's Mannequin was amazing, my uncle made a rather witty comment that I have become rather pathetic if my dating scene has now completely eradicated men and substituted them with mannequins owned by men.

Hah. Not funny. =D

I had a lot of fun at Usana Amphitheater. The concert was really amazing (despite the fact that The Fray wasn't as good as Jack's Mannequin, or that I got bit by a spider that ended up riding home with me---kind of a funny story. Ask me sometime).


Yay for old roommates who I miss! Love you two!

No comments: