This is a perfect example of my Uncle Callis. All I can say is that he's awesome.

Aunt Anne's email to the family today: I planted mom's garden this year and am very proud of the strength of my tomato plants. However, I didn't know how strong they were until Callis and Jennifer came to visit overnight. I let them tour the garden and they were impressed. I mentioned I would be weeding later that day. They left soon after for Jennifer's family reunion. About 1 hour into my weeding I looked up at one of my plants and to my surprise saw a big red tomato! I was so confused thinking I already had a full sized tomato in my garden. I pulled the tomato off the "vine" and then noticed a sticker on the tomato "Fresh Farms." This confused me even more. I was thinking how did the sticker get on my tomato??? I took it in to show mom and she was amazed as well. Then I showed her the sticker and she said, "Callis." That one word we all know so well. An olive in our ice cream... "Callis." Our bed short sheeted... "Callis." Needless to say that was awesome Callis.
No comments:
Post a Comment