01 August 2011

Day 23: Sixty Day Photo Challenge

Ok, so this is supposed to be a picture of my favorite book, but I don't have a favorite. That is impossible!! I have too many books I like. But even of the top 10, I can't pick a favorite because I like different types of books, which makes it impossible to decide, because then I'd have to decide which genre I like the best--and that is even more than impossible!!

So, here is the book I've read the most. ;D It is the most beat up. And I've read it more than a dozen times. Yes, I know. Ridiculous. But you can tell, can't you?

Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites by Chris Heimerdinger (which, ps- I love this book, but did you know that the author is in prison for tax fraud? say whhaaat? makes me disappointed... and maybe not want to read the next few books. Or not...)

2 comments:

Lita said...

The other books are soooo good! The 10th one I waited 10 years for and it was awesome. :) excited for #11!

KaRynn said...

Oh yeah. Don't worry. I own them all. I guess I worded that weird. I meant I'm not sure if I'll read the 11th book. But that's a joke. I HAVE to read the 11th book because I HAVE to know what is going to happen! It's taking him FOREVER. I hate cliffhangers!!