04 June 2012

{ladies who lunch}

I have discovered another little gem in Santa Monica. It actually wasn't really a discovery. I've driven by it a million times and I've always thought to myself, "That looks yummy. I should go there." And then it never happens!

But a couple of months ago, when my family went bike riding on the beach, 
we ended up going to lunch here:

It is delicious Caribbean Cuisine with a Latin flair. Jerk chicken enchiladas, coconut fried chicken, mango guava agua. And it is a very appropriately colorful restaurant. Very fun atmosphere, great music, and delicious food.


Needless to say, I've been back a few times. Once with my friend Samantha, and another time with a friend who was visiting LA for the week. And I plan to go back. So if you're in the mood for Caribbean food, just let me know! I'll tag along!

2 comments:

Milan said...

LOVE this place. And not just because it's so well named. ;)

- Cha Cha

Unknown said...

Mmmm... that looks delicious. And festive. :)