So I went to Underwood Farms on Saturday with Samantha and her mom to pick blueberries. I think we picked about 30 lbs of blueberries. I'm not kidding. I have the cuts and bites to show for it. ;D But it was so much fun and it was the perfect day because it was slightly overcast.
Ever wondered what a blueberry plant looks like? They are a lot like grapes, growing in bunches. But only sometimes. And they are weird in that some of the bunch is ripe and the other half isn't. But they are delicious!!
This container holds about 2 lbs.... so you can imagine how much we picked....
It was fun! I'd do it again! They also have raspberries and strawberries. And they will have blackberries next month. We didn't pick any raspberries though, because they were still a little tart AND they were covered in bees. No thank you! ;D




No comments:
Post a Comment