02 December 2008

joy



Things to be thankful for:

6 more days of class

17 more days until I leave for home

1 more lab

2 more quizzes

2 reading days

2 more days until I retake the GRE


Things to continue to be thankful for:

Where would I be without the gospel? I am thankful for my testimony of the divinity of Jesus Christ and His Atonement. I know my Heavenly Father loves me because He has provided the Book of Mormon and a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson to guide me in the right direction.

There still isn't snow! Hallelujah and knock on wood!

My family is amazing and I love them! They keep me going and are such good examples to me! They also continue to amaze me with all of their talents and personalities. I am getting to know them better each day and I love it. My family also makes me laugh everyday. Who knew my family had such a sense of humor?

I get to go to BYU. (Go Cougs!) I have parents willing and able to pay for tuition. I got in. And somehow, I am graduating in April. Whew! It's about time!

The sun. Oooo I love the sun. I am a true California Girl.

Granted, I could go on forever--about roommates, friends, work, school, and every other aspect of my life. I'm so happy to be who I am!

No comments: