
So for Halloween this year, I dressed up as the Progressive salesgirl "Flo" in the commercials. At this point of the night, my lipstick had worn off. But I think I did a pretty good job of it.
Sarah and I went to her Stake Halloween party at Noah's in Lindon. It was basically a HUGE dance. Regardless of the fact that I was exhausted and didn't know that many people, I had a lot of fun.
At one point of the night, I saw a girl walk past dressed up as Ms. Trunchbull from Matilda. She was totally awesome, boots and javelin in tow. The thought that went through my head was "Greatest costume EVER." And then she turned around and it was my friend Jill Highland! Haha. I love her.
And surprisingly, I only had 2 pieces of candy all Halloween weekend. I think that must be a record or something.
2 comments:
lol! I think the ghosts are supposed to be "ginning" not grimming. ;-)
thanks! lol. I kept saying it correctly in my head but I didn't catch that I spelled it wrong.
Post a Comment