28 November 2009

ridiculous query

So I had this conversation with many of the women in my family over the Thanksgiving weekend. After New Moon came out last week, it was ever-more apparent to me that Robert Pattison makes a HORRIBLE Edward Cullen in Twilight. Not only is his acting absolutely atrocious, but he is just not good looking enough for the part. And the more I've watched Vampire Diaries on the CW, the more apparent it is that Stephenie Meyer should have used Paul Wesley (vampire Stefan Salvatore) as her Edward Cullen.

What are your thoughts? Robert Pattison? Or Paul Wesley?

Robert Pattison/Gag-Edward Cullen: (PS - and what's with his crazy hair? Comb it already!)

Or Paul Wesley/Steamy Stefan Salvatore (should-have-been-Edward-Cullen):



He is just so much better looking, no?

6 comments:

Deveny said...

Ummmm hello Paul, I'm married but you can be my new crush. :D Me & Luke saw New Moon yesterday & we thought it was HILARIOUS. We throughly enjoyed it. lol I'll write a post on my thoughts soon!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I am 100% Team Paul Wesley! I adore him. He IS Edward in my head. Definitely wish he would have been Edward in the movies. Everyone else's casting is near perfect...

Sarah said...

I do think he's better looking--- because he's not as pale and creepy looking. But isn't Edward supposed to look pale?

KaRynn Sheranian said...

Yeah... but he's also supposed to be absolutely irresistably and ridiculously good-lookng.....and Robert Pattinson is absolutely not. haha

MeganKalynn said...

Paul Wesley is my new celebrity crush!!!! Why hasnt he been on anything else???

KaRynn Sheranian said...

He actually has a small role in this season's 24. =D