13 June 2011

chad is married

So I know it's long overdue, but here is an update from the month of May: Chad is married. *Gasp* Yes, I know. And I totally made it to his wedding. Daniel, Melissa, the babe, and I all drove the 7-ish hours from LA to Sacramento.

I was in the backseat with the babe:
Photobucket
(And no, she was not always this happy. Part of the time she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Sad day that she can't sleep in the car)...

But I still love her....
Photobucket

So on Friday the 13th, while Dan and Melissa went to the sealing, Juliet and I played outside. That girly is hilarious. She's scared of grass and water (there's a big fountain in front of the Sac Temple), so she stuck to the concrete.
Photobucket

How do I know she's scared of grass? Well, here's her face when I put her on the grass...
Photobucket
She's totally giving me the evil eye, right? haha.

And then she ran away from me...towards the water. That was how upset she was with me for the grass incident...
Photobucket

And finally, Chad and Kristy walked out of the temple, all married and stuff.
Photobucket

Kristy totally made her wedding dress. I know. Amazing, right?

Photobucket
Congrats Chad! I'm so happy for you and Kristy!

1 comment:

Book Worm & Builder Bob said...

I would like to inform you that she is no longer afraid of grass and water...just sand. :) That was so last month.