
Painting: Claude Monet. Of course! Who doesn't love his waterlilies?!?

Photography: Thomas D. Mangelsen is absolutely amazing. He always captures the greatest pictures. Some of them are so awesome that they look like they were painted. You probably have seen the famous picture of the bear catching the fish in the river while its jumping up a waterfall.

Animation: Steve Hilbert (I have no idea how I ever came across him, but I love his sketches! And funny, but i found out that he was the one of the artists for Jimmy Neutron.)

Sculpting: Lladro. (This is the very first sculpture of Lladro's that I ever saw, in a little shop in Sulvang, California on a trip with my grandparents. I remember telling my Grandma that I want to have the sculpture for a wedding present. That desire has not changed. =]) I absolutely love his style.
1 comment:
I love that Lladro sculpture, so cute! I remember you raving about them a few years ago but now I can put something to the name. Something I'll have to keep in mind when I get a house. ;)
Post a Comment