
So I guess I haven't gone to a shrink to find out exactly what I have. But definitely from about Nov-March in Utah, I am not the happiest person. From reading into it, I decided that I have seasonal depression. I do not see enough of the sun! And this ruins my life! =D (So to speak). So I was talking to my mom, and decided that even if it's cold outside, if the sun is out, I have to spend at least 20 minutes at one time outside. But I also got a pass to a tanning salon. I know! I never thought that I would ever fake 'n' bake. But I'm not doing it because I'm vain! I'm doing it because I need the endorphins that the body releases when you sun bathe! So this should be fun. I went for the first time yesterday. Sarah dropped me off. It was an interesting experience, but quite relaxing. Can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment