Here are my favorites:
Bang
I have some awesome memories of this game over the last few years. Sooo fun. It's a western-themed card game. Can't get better than that! Bang!--You're dead. =D (Shout out to Shane for introducing me to this game!)
The Construction Game
It's all Dan's fault. If he wasn't a construction management major, and didn't buy this game, I wouldn't know it existed. It's kind of like Monopoly (although Melissa and Dan continue to refute that statement). It really is, though. But different enough that it's still super addicting!
The Last Word
I played this for the first time on New Years Eve. We played it twice in a row, and I absolutely LOVE it. We laughed a ton. (Thanks Steve!) I definitely recommend it!
Favorites from earlier in life include Phase 10, Settlers of Catan, and Boggle. Have fun playing!
1 comment:
Here are some more to try...
Ticket to Ride
Citadels
Cities and Knights (adds a ton to Settlers)
Post a Comment