24 January 2009

i love to see the temple

It was amazing! I went to the temple with my family last night. We parked at a church building and watched a video about the temple. We were then shuttled to the temple. I was looking forward to putting on the little booties over my shoes, but we didn't have them! They had put plastic coverings in the hallways all throughout the pathway the visitors were following. But it was beautiful! (Of course). Every room re-inspired by goal of one day making my own covenants in the temple. There's no other way to describe that desire than by calling it an "ache." I want to go through the temple so bad, it actually hurts!!--in a good way! Someday! I can't wait for that day!

1 comment:

Deveny said...

Aww, I just love you! And I really hope when you do that I'll be there to share that awesome experience!