09 January 2009

pause and discuss

Found this article about airport security. Thought you might enjoy it. There are some funny parts of this article. The author got through security in several airports with many different and interesting items.

Made me stop and think.

Made me wonder what our country is REALLY doing with the all the homeland security money.

Made me more annoyed with all the time-consuming crap we have to go through to travel.

Made me mad that I had to throw away really good perfume one time because it was more than 3oz and I didn't have time to go back and put it in my checked luggage.

Made me a little bit nervous about what terrorists could really get away with...

1 comment:

Deveny said...

Luke and I laughed REALLY REALLY hard reading that article. HAHAHAHAHAHA The whole time I was thinking, "Are you kidding me?!" Airport security is a load of crap.