Soooooo, Cafe Rio is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. Seriously. Sometimes I go through these phases where I literally have to stop myself from running there to grab a burrito or salad everyday. They started Cafe Rio in Utah, and I thought that by moving back to California, I was losing this awesome restaurant. And I was totally bummed.
But today at work, I said this same thing to some of the girls. And Kiera said, "No! They just opened up some Cafe Rio's in Southern California! Look it up!"
And would you believe? There is one in Oxnard! It's the closest of the 5 locations in California and about 45 minutes away from my home. But, when I am oober-craving a pork salad, I can drive the 45 minutes to get one, instead of crying because I think I'm 12 hours away from the nearest location.
You have no idea how excited I am about this. It's even on the way to the beach. So I could ultimately grab a salad on the way to Silverstrand. Woot!

3 comments:
Psssh, Cafe Rio? Mission Burrito is where it's at!
Nope. Their chips and salsa are awesome. But the Cafe Rio burrito or salad with the pork is the best ever. Nothing can beat it. Including Mission Burrito.
Agreed. Cafe Rio is delicious.
Post a Comment