I seriously love this show. It's not the typical law enforcement show because they are in the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit, which means that they study the behavior of the suspects to catch the bad guys.
Anyways, at the beginning and end of the episodes, one of the main characters is always doing a voice-over of a quote. Some of them are seriously awesome. Just had to share:
"Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable." -Shakespeare
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, but what we do for others and the world remains, and is, immortal." -Albert Pine
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell
"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it." -Helen Keller
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." -Plato
"I choose my friends by their good looks, my acquaintances by their good conduct, and my enemies by their good intellect." -Oscar Wilde
It's funny, because I completely enjoy these quotes. Last night, I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds and my cousin Liz started talking to me during the middle of the quote (the last one). I was like, "Wait! I was listening to that quote! Shh!! Talk to me later!" She thought I was ridiculous when I had to rewind it to hear the whole quote. Yes, I'm a nerd like that.


1 comment:
I love the quotes too! Sometimes I pause just to think about them. And I write down a lot too. LOVE that show
Post a Comment