29 July 2010

venting

So, I just need to vent a little.
Or a lot.
So there's this girl I work with who we shall call Gross.
We call her Gross because she has a narcissistic and condescending personality.
An EXTREME narcissistic and condescending personality.
(And her last name happens to be Gross). Perfect, no?

This is what I mean....
The reason she is leaving the company this week (after working here for only 3 weeks)--
(And to put it more bluntly than she did)--
The employees of this company are "under-qualified and stupid."

Yes, the administration, who have created such a unique company that it is one-of-a-kind. Other businessman have started to use the same idea, but none have come close to being as successful as my company. (PS I am being vague about what company I work for on purpose).
That administration who created a plan that saved the vast majority of the employees from economic ruin during the recession.
Yes, they are "under-qualified and stupid."

Yes, the gurus who PAY to use our company--like Donald Trump, Robert G. Allen, David Bach, John Cummuta--all millionaires/billionaires in their specific business expertise.
Yes, they are "under-qualified and stupid."

Yes, the salesmen who can persuade a person over the phone in a 2 hour time period to pay up to $20,000 on our programs.
Yes, they are "under-qualified and stupid."

Yes, the coaches, who are millionaires in their field of business expertise and are spending what free time they have coaching their abilities to students (with the stamp of approval from our gurus).
Yes, they are "under-qualified and stupid."

And she hasn't learned in three weeks how to navigate our customer management system (seriously, took me a week, maybe two to become an expert). She is a political science major and has no idea what it takes for a business to be successful. She is under-qualified and stupid. 
Ugh.

Sorry. I'm done now.
Couldn't help it.

No comments: