10 July 2010

the pacific is calling my name

I just can't handle living without the ocean.

This is what I end up craving during the summer in Utah because I have no sand or waves nearby.
And believe me, the water here is not all sparkly clean. I mostly lay out and hit the slides. I would never enter the freaky warm "wave" pool that is seriously lamesauce.

This is what I really want. (Zuma Beach).
I should probably admit that I had a lot of fun with JSchro the other day at Seven Peaks. She made me go on this scary slide (The Boomerang):

I think I had a heart attack on the way down. The adrenaline rush made me shaky for the rest of the day. Haha.

1 comment:

Lisa Ogles said...

Mmmm, that does look nice, doesn't it? KaRynn I like your new background for the blog. It's cute.