Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Walking Deveny home "halfway."
2. Writing stories whose main themes were centered around boys. (Oh, to be 13).
3. Movie nights with Jeremy, Mikey and Dev. (Remember Independence Day?)
4. Pining away for the chance to go to my first stake dance.
5. Breathlessly twitterpated with Brent Whitley. ;D
Five things on my to-do list today
1. Do my laundry. Boy, do I need clean clothes.
2. Watch the new 2-hour episode of Psych! Shawn and Gus are back!
3. Visit Melissa because she needs adult conversation after being alone all day with the cutest 8 month old in the world.
4. Finish work without a headache. ;D
5. Make sure the plumber shows up to replace the water heater that is leaking all over our carpeted hall floor.
Five snacks I enjoy
1. M&Ms (Liz is constantly feeding this addiction. I swear there is a new bag of M&M's in our living room every other day).
2. Cottage cheese & fruit
3. Ice cream!
4. Chips & Salsa
5. To be completely honest, anything chocolate.
Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. Do something absolutely extravagant, like buy a plane.
2. Pay off my parents house/cars/etc.
3. Pay for grad school (and for all my family's education).
4. Pay my tithing.
5. Travel anywhere I want to go (on my plane, of course).
Five things I'll never wear again
1. the Skort
2. the School uniform (not due to private school attendance, but due to gang-related problems in public middle school. For reals).
3. the fabric Scrunchy
4. Heels over 2 inches (believe me, this is not voluntary).
5. Stirrup feet leggings. (Ew).
Five favorite toys
1. laptop
2. iPod
3. cell phone (is it bad that I have anxiety problems when I forget/lose my phone?)
4. Liz's bike
5. boogie board--which is in the garage back home. :(
1 comment:
Fun post KaRynn,it's fun to learn more about you.
Post a Comment