19 July 2010

erin and chris

This weekend I got to visit JBaum and go to Erin Muir's wedding! She married Christopher Russell. The whole day was happy and fantastically gorgeous.

First we got ready.
JSchro's hair. And yes, I am talented, aren't I?

I pretty much wore this headband the whole weeked (compliments to Liz Ogles who let me borrow it).
And then Baum and I met our fellow friends outside of the Boise Temple when Erin and Chris were finally enjoying wedded bliss.

As we waited, we kind of went crazy with the camera. Nicole, JBaum and JSchro looking dropdead gorgeous in yellow:

And then, Erin and Chris finally decided to grace us with their presence:
Her dress glows. Haha. Awesome camera skills of mine. ;D

And then, after spending a few hours in the 100 degree Boise weather taking pictures outside the temple, we enjoyed a quick stopover at Costco for baby formula for Nicole and Rhen, as well as a few ice cold smoothies and sodas.

Then we headed to help setup for the luncheon, afterwhich we ran home to freshen up before the reception.
By this point, my feet were hurting, I was slightly sunburned, and my curls were flattening, but we put our heels back on and headed out the door.
The venue was actually a wine bar & bistro/greenhouse, so the gardens were gorgeous.


 We ate, we danced, we held Erin's flowers, and we danced some more.
 Isn't her dress breathtakingly gorgeous?

I thought it was so unique of Erin to have her colors be red, orange and yellow. I thought it was beautiful.
We came prepared to decorate her car just in case the groomsmen fell through on their one job of the night. They didn't disappoint:
Of course after all the dancing, cake cutting, bouquet throwing and garter flinging, the newlywed couple decided it was time to leave.

We were obliged to throw heart-shaped sprinkles at them:
And we kept the attack up until they were safely in the car:

After they left, we stayed to help clean up. But first we made a quick stop to make our feet feel better:

Congrats Erin & Chris!
 The End.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe, good recap. I enjoyed it. I'm working on putting my photos up on facebook... blog posts will have to come later.