So I celebrated the 4th of July this year on the THIRD of July.
I know. Weird, right?
Utah is so bizarre. Because the 4th of July fell on a Sunday this year, the whole of Utah celebrated our nation's birthday on the 3rd (with Stadium of Fire) and on the 5th (the parade).
As usual, the Stadium of Fire was at BYU's Lavell Edwards Stadium.
The performances were just alright. I loved Carrie Underwood. She was fantastic. But as you can tell, our seats weren't:
I know. Weird, right?
Utah is so bizarre. Because the 4th of July fell on a Sunday this year, the whole of Utah celebrated our nation's birthday on the 3rd (with Stadium of Fire) and on the 5th (the parade).
As usual, the Stadium of Fire was at BYU's Lavell Edwards Stadium.
The performances were just alright. I loved Carrie Underwood. She was fantastic. But as you can tell, our seats weren't:
That's her.... waaaaaaaay far away. ;D
I spent the whole time singing along with my 12 year old cousins. They made me feel old!
Oh, and Mo and Amy in the background. As you can tell, we were so bored waiting for everything to start. We were just lucky our seats were in the shade until it got dark.
Regardless of the entertainment (except Carrie Underwood--she was awesome), the fireworks were spectacular.
Happy belated Birthday, USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment