So I've been trying to create a good music playlist for Sarah's wedding reception(s).
Both for easy listening and for dancing.
And I need help.
To be safe, I'm planning on 3 hours of music (about 80 songs)
As of right now, I only have about 50 songs.
Here are the artists I have:
Frank Sinatra
Michael Buble
Jack Johnson
Jason Mraz
Colbie Caillat
Harry Connick Jr
IZ
Norah Jones
Eric Hutchinson
Train
Nat King Cole
The Beatles
James Brown
Etta James
I'm planning to add Stacy Kent and Ella Fitzgerald.
Any other artists that are similar in genre/style that I haven't thought of?
6 comments:
Steve Tyrell, Jamie Cullum, Dean Martin, The Wonders (that thing you do), U2... I don't know if your sister likes Ingrid Michaelson but she has some fun stuff. Go through soundtracks for chick flicks and you'll find lots of stuff. :)
I have a bit of Ingrid Michaelson too. I forgot to put it on the list. I was doing it from memory. I didn't think of The Wonders. ;D
Thought of another one. Miles Davis.
Hey Karynn! It's Paula from way back when. I added your blog to my Google Reader and I enjoy reading your entries. I'm so excited for Sarah! I would include Josh Groban on the list and maybe Sondre Lerche? The video of that baby is sooo cute? Who is that? I have a 4.5 month baby girl and I've never tried putting her in that position. What a great idea!
Yay Paula! I miss you! Those are great additions to my list. Thanks!
The baby is my best friend Melissa's baby girl, Juliet. I'm around her all the time and I'm so addicted to her laugh and smile. Congrats on your baby!
Post a Comment