I saw my picture and was like...what? This Chinese parasol apparently cost $5 somewhere or other. :)
And KaRynn, if you can do finger waves, I applaud you. I consider myself very very good with hair, and the finger wave constantly alludes me. (Although the second picture was probably done with a curl setting pattern rather than with actual fingers, which probably makes it a little easier to accomplish.) Very soft and feminine, though! What a nice sister you are to be finding all these things.
Haha Thanks Leigh! I will take the compliment, although I probably shouldn't. Sarah and I had this conversation about her hair for the wedding today. And I kept bringing up how finger waves into a small, elegant bun would be fantastic for the wedding. She could even put a white flower in her hair and it would be gorgeous. But she didn't know what I meant by finger waves. But please, lol, no applause. I would never be able to pull off the finger wave. I can barely french braid my hair without it looking like a rat's nest. ;D
4 comments:
I saw my picture and was like...what? This Chinese parasol apparently cost $5 somewhere or other. :)
And KaRynn, if you can do finger waves, I applaud you. I consider myself very very good with hair, and the finger wave constantly alludes me. (Although the second picture was probably done with a curl setting pattern rather than with actual fingers, which probably makes it a little easier to accomplish.) Very soft and feminine, though! What a nice sister you are to be finding all these things.
Haha Thanks Leigh! I will take the compliment, although I probably shouldn't. Sarah and I had this conversation about her hair for the wedding today. And I kept bringing up how finger waves into a small, elegant bun would be fantastic for the wedding. She could even put a white flower in her hair and it would be gorgeous. But she didn't know what I meant by finger waves. But please, lol, no applause. I would never be able to pull off the finger wave. I can barely french braid my hair without it looking like a rat's nest. ;D
Very retro and classy! Sarah also has such long beautiful blonde hair, it would look gorgeous at least half down and loose and curly and shiny.
But, heh, I don't really mean to add in my two cents, randomly appearing on your blog. I blame Facebook!
And, wow, did I actually say "alludes" when I meant "eludes?" *forehead to palm*
Must be bedtime!
I didn't notice. What does that say about me?? ;D
PS - You are MORE than welcome to comment on my blog whenever you'd like. I LOVE comments.
Post a Comment