Last week my family came up to Utah for a huge family reunion. When I mean huge, I mean there were 350 people there, but technically there are like 700 people in the family.
Great Grandma Washburn had 10 kids (not necessarily in this order):
Verde (deceased)
Vela (deceased)
Lark
Berk (deceased)
AlDean (deceased)
ValGene (my gma)
JB
Velyn
Veloy
Virginia
And each of those 10 kids had, like, 10 kids. My family (from Grandma ValGene Ogles on down) wore a neon green t-shirt that had the logo "iOgles" on it.
Part of the family reunion are the traditional races. Yes. Races. As in running races for every age.Yes, I mean every age.
Ages 2-3
Ages 20-25(That would be me, Sarah, Brent, and Melissa in the neon green):
Ages 40-49(That would be my parents, and a few of my aunts and uncles--my Uncle Craig Bodily on the left totally beat everyone):

As you can tell by these next photos, I didn't really branch out from my more immediate family. I knew a few second cousins my age from BYU, but other than that.... I'm a horrible family reunioner.
My cousins Trevor and Afton... Um. Adorable? I think so.

Let me tell you the miracle of this next picture. Trevor is like the ultimate people-hater. He seriously doesn't like strangers, let alone some of his family. But he immediately took to my brother Bryan. He worships Bryan and followed him around.

My girly cousins: Lydia, Mo, Liz and Amy.
Amy, Mo and Lydia. They are America's Next Top Models, no?
More girly cousins--Darcy, Sadie, Olivia and Melissa:
Amy:
Amy and Sadie:
Me and Ty:
Aunt Anne and Great Uncle Lark:
Which, funnily enough, our family jokes about it being an OSHA nightmare. ;D
1 comment:
Awesome photos. Gotta love family reunions. :)
Post a Comment