24 March 2008
what?? my dream came true??
WHAT? I GOT A CAR?? HUH? WAIT....FOR REAL? I got a car!!!! On Saturday, I woke up at my grandma's house and went upstairs to find both my parents sitting on the couch. I sat down near them and my dad turned to me and asked me what my plans were for the day. I answered that basically, I was at their mercy and would do anything they told me to. =D Then my dad said, "Well you have two choices. You can either go with Mom to the park and help her watch all your cousins, or you can go shopping for a car with me." I didn't really have much of a reaction, considering I didn't really believe him. But it was all true! We went shopping for a car and by 4pm MST, I had a car!! Here it is! 2003 automatic Honda Accord EX sedan with a V4 engine. No leather interior, but you know, leather isn't that great in winter OR summer, so I'm ok with it. It's a BEAUTIFUL car! And I love my dad for helping me buy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment