21 April 2009

the end of the beginning

I am now officially finished with classes at BYU. I took my last finals on Monday morning and felt exhilarated walking out of my class and knowing that I had taken my last final and had totally aced it. How do I know this? Let me see...I answered 87 questions in under 15 minutes. Does that explain how easy my last BYU final was?? It makes BYU seem like a joke--however, it most certainly is NOT. I just happened to have an easy final in a class that had a grueling midterm and a kill-me-now project. But it's done! And that's all that matters.

After finals were over, I spent several hours moving out/cleaning my apt (I literally walked up my five flights of stairs over 20 times within a 2 hour period....doesn't seem so bad, but it really is--I'm NEVER living in a 4th floor apt again). And then I spent a few hours moving into the basement of my aunt's house in Springville. I will be living downstairs with my aunt Georgia and my cousin Liz (really Lis since her name is spelled wrong--aka with an /s/ in the middle of it instead of a /z/) for the summer. =D Now that my back and forearms are killing me, I can relax tonight knowing that:

1. I am now a part of the world spoiled with DVR and can fastforward through annoying commercials. (Whoever created TiVo is brilliant).

2. And that tomorrow morning I am getting my nails done (I HAVE to get ready for summer).

3. And that my family is coming into town tomorrow (as in EVERYONE--grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, in addition to parents and siblings --minus Marie *tear* --stupid midterms).

4. And that Sarah picked up my cap and gown and I am ready to graduate on Thursday and Friday! (Why is graduation dragged over 2 boring days? It's such a waste of time).