16 April 2009

snow in april?

This is not ok with me. It was raining, which I think is just fine. Because of the rain, everything started to bloom. All the trees with their pretty blossoms. It was gorgeous outside, turning green for spring. And then? One day I look out the window after being inside for only 2 hours--and although it had only been raining in the morning (I was wearing flipflops!!), I looked outside and there was 3 inches of snow EVERYWHERE! I was SHOCKED! How dare mother nature kill spring! Still mad about it. Stupid winter just can't leave us alone! My only consolation is that the Utah sun is going to kick Utah snow's butt very soon.

2 comments:

Deveny said...

I share your pain. We had 6 inches of snow here one morning. In April. Stupid.
Have to note though, there was NONE downtown. None. People thought Luke was crazy. haha

Shem said...

So I am picturing that sun guy from the sausage commercials getting into a fight with a new snow character.

Go Sun Guy!