
Type your name and the following words into Google and see what comes up! Then paste the answers into your note.
A: KaRynn needs to be saved. (haha... really? Who knew?)
Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
A: KaRynn looks like her Mom. (HOW DID THEY KNOW???)
Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
A: KaRynn says that if you are going to start scrap-booking or journaling, you need to start NOW and work backward. (Wow. google is amazing. They even know that I scrapbook and journal).
Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
A: KaRynn wants to date him. (haha.. it depends on who "him" is).
Q: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
A: KaRynn does the moonwalk. (I wish).
Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
A: KaRynn hates this one by Dumbledore. (WHAT??? I wouldn't hate ANYTHING by Dumbledore, although I don't know what "this one" is...)
Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
A: KaRynn asks that the church provide: 1.) A hotel room, 2.) Mileage @ 44.5¢ per mile (IRS approved) - if over 200 miles...or, an airline ticket, if necessary, and 3.) Offering / Honorarium: Negotiable. (haha, how random. I would NEVER ask the Church of this).
Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
A: It seems KaRynn likes wood. (haha.. that's news to me).
Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
A: KaRynn eats cereal. (This is definitely true. I've actually had cereal a lot more than normal the last few days).
Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
A: KaRynn wears wigs. (I am SO not happy with that statement. The one trait that I am slightly vain about is my hair! And google has the audacity to claim that it is fake! How RUDE!) =D
Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
A: KaRynn was arrested for vandalizing the McMillan's home. (I can't remember if it was worth it.)
Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
A: KaRynn loves Artanker (I looked it up and I guess it's a weird video that would be perfect for SNL or something. Kind of anticlimactic for the last google search. Lame).
No comments:
Post a Comment