18 January 2011

hollywood

With Marie back home from BYUI for a few months, we've had a lot of fun.
I haven't lived in the same place with my little sister in years--almost 6 years, to be exact.
So we are definitely taking advantage of our closeness.

A few weekends ago, we decided to have dinner in Hollywood.
Photobucket

We parked at the Kodak Theater and had dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. 
YUM. I decided to be different, so instead of getting a delicious hamburger like usual, I got mac&cheese.
I know, I know. Weird thing to pick at the HRC. But seriously? Best mac&cheese I've ever had.
And then, we ran over to Grauman's Chinese Theater--just for fun.

Kodak Theater
(and Marie's dramatic entrance)
Photobucket

Hollywood Walk of Fame
Photobucket

Hard Rock Cafe
Photobucket

Grauman's Chinese Theater hand/footprints
Cary Grant & me. *sigh*
Photobucket

Harry Potter cast & Marie's foot
Photobucket

Bing Crosby & Marie
Photobucket

And then I dropped her off at a friend's house in LA. And we almost died like ten times on Mulholland Drive trying to maneuver the curves. in the dark. with fog. with Marie and I laughing hysterically. and completely lost because we kept missing the right turn, or taking the wrong turn.
It was quite the adventure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so good at blogging. Seriously. I love your pictures. And I'm glad you're having fun!