Resolutions
Work/Finances: find a job in LA so I can save money. For school or for that European trip I want to go on...
Health: workout regularly, stop drinking caffeine, and continue improving habits Grandma O. encourages. i.e. take vitamins, stretch, eat chocolate to reduce stress (lol), wake up early.
Education: learn something new every day whether it's a fact, a new hobby, or a new talent. I really do want to learn to play the guitar. I want to pick up piano lessons again. I want to take photography classes. I want to take cooking classes. I want to learn a new language or brush off my sign language skills and put them to good use. Figure out what I want to do: Speech Therapy graduate school, MBA, or teaching credentials--and do it.
Spiritual: be better at my scripture study. Make it everyday, and regardless of what I'm studying, make sure I read the Book of Mormon.
Social: Make new friends to last a lifetime. And date.

No comments:
Post a Comment