20 January 2011

sore sore sore

oh. my. goodness.
i am out of shape.
i did a full-body workout yesterday over the course of an hour.
and today?
i look like this:
Photobucket

ok ok. so it's not that bad. 
but holy crap--i'm sore!! arms, abs, quads, hamstrings.
all of it.
i look like a freak walking up or down stairs.
i keep thinking
"i like this feeling, right? i had an awesome work-out.
yes. i like this feeling......."
bahahahahahahahahaha
ouch

2 comments:

Paula said...

I know the feeling! Years ago I got 5 free personal-trainer sessions for signing up for a gym membership. That trainer worked me so hard, I literally couldn't walk down the stairs to leave the gym. I had to ask her to help me :/

Unknown said...

That picture is hilarious. And I totally know how you feel.

But don't you love it?? That's how you know you worked out really hard. So keep at it! :)