26 April 2008
all moved in
So I moved for the summer to another apartment in Raintree. I am now on the first floor! Yay! I'm so excited! It seems like spring and summer are FINALLY here! I am sooo happy! Sandi is still one of my roommates (who I missed DEARLY when she went to Simi for a week after the end of the semester--but now she's back!! yeah!), and Melissa is squatting for a few weeks with us as well--(I have no idea what I'm going to do without that girl...getting married and all. How dare she?! But it's ok. Daniel is such a good guy and I know that he will treat her well!) Jessamin is my new roommate! She is absolutely adorable. She's from New Mexico and this last semester was her first time at BYU. She's a convert to the church of only a year and a half. And it is so much fun to be living with her! I love life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment