05 April 2008

imelda marcos

this is my dream...

"If Imelda Marcos changed her shoes three times a day, and never wore the same pair twice, it would take her more than two years and five months to work through her shoe supply--as it existed on the day she fled Manila. Since she undoubtedly would continue to buy new shoes even while trying to do justice to the old supply, it is clear she could never wear all of her shoes." -CNN

Ok, so my mom told me just last year that when I was little she nicknamed me Imelda. I do NOT remember this, but I can understand why she did it. For my whole life, I have had some strange obsession with shoes! I absolutely love them! I love buying them, wearing them, and having more than I could ever wear. Granted, I don't have 1,700 pairs of shoes like Imelda used to, but I do have enough to last me every day for a month. That's probably not something to brag about. I have a problem! Help me! =D

No comments: