05 April 2008

rose marie reid

so i went to this relief society enrichment thing last semester that featured Rose Marie Reid's life. she was a member of the church who was an amazing missionary, but she was also one of the highest fashion designers of the time with bathing suits. i absolutely love all of her styles (which were sewn to flatter every type of body). It's sad that they don't make bathing suits like that very often anymore. But I found Modbe who is absolutely amazing (although expensive!)

Here's an old Rose Marie Reid bathing suit. Way cute. Supposed to be mermaid style.

And then here are some Modbe bathing suits that I thought were great. What's even funnier is that I know the model! Bre was in my ward over the summer, so it kind of caught me off gaurd when I saw her in these pictures.

No comments: