16 April 2008

baywood condos

I found somewhere to live in the fall! I'm so excited! Me and Sandi have kind of been slacking. But we finally were getting more stressed out about the fact that we had nowhere to live in the fall. So i looked at a few listings of condos which were in our price range and had private bedrooms! I'm so excited! We are signing the contract on Saturday morning. We absolutely love this cute little condo! 4 roommates. 4 bedrooms. 2 bath. washer/dryer included! (yay! I feel spoiled!) It is on the fourth floor (don't care too much about that) and it's a pretty new condominium complex. The best thing is that it is such a steal! So much cheaper than anything JUST south of campus! I'm on 300 N 72 W in Provo. I'm so EXCITED TO MOVE THERE in August! Yay!

No comments: