05 April 2008

procrastination = me

So I finally got around to actually applying for housing for the fall/winter. I know, I'm the biggest procrastinator ever. Me and my roommate Sandi went and looked at Carriage Cove. We absolutely LOVED it. We applied the next day and wrote out checkes for the deposit. And THEN 4 hours later, their office called me and let me know that they just realized that they have no more spots and that we were automatically put on a waiting list (a rather short one). I'm upset about it! I really want to live there! They said that I still have a pretty good chance of getting in for the fall, but that our chances of being roommates were pretty slim to none. But I guess we'll see! The sad thing is that now we have to keep looking just in case. And because it is now April, its going to be even harder to find somewhere to live that isn't a dump south of campus. But I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world if I ended up staying in Raintree for another year. Well.. it might be. But I could handle it.... I think.

No comments: