The person I do the most messed up things with:
Jessica/Jess/JBaum/RJ
Jessica/Jess/JBaum/RJ
Ok, so neither of us are super crazy.
Well, at least I'm not. ;D
But our "messed up"-ness is rather tame.
Our favorite type of night would be to get comfy,
get a strawberry smoothie (preferably from Jack in the Box)
and watch a Disney Channel Original Movie...
(preferably in cahoots with Jessica/Jess/JShcro/BJ).
(preferably in cahoots with Jessica/Jess/JShcro/BJ).
Yep! We. Are. Exciting.
What do you expect from two people who lived with
each other for almost 5 years?
Although, I have to admit that we did go to a rave recently...
What do you expect from two people who lived with
each other for almost 5 years?
Although, I have to admit that we did go to a rave recently...
Tron-themed...
at Disneyland...
at Disneyland...

2 comments:
this is a really good picture of you! so pretty!
I could think of several crazy things we've done....or more like I've done and you've just watched and laughed hysterically. "No strip teasing in the car!" ---KaRynn
Post a Comment