The cast of my favorite show (right now):
The Big Bang Theory.
Sheldon Cooper is my all-time favorite.
Sheldon: (running down the stairs after Leonard) Leonard, Leonard, Leonard, Leonard!
Leonard: Yeah, what?
Sheldon: Amy Farafowler has asked me to meet her mother.
Leonard: Yeah, so?
Sheldon: What does that mean?
Leonard: Well, you know how you're always saying that Amy is a girl who's your friend and not your girlfriend?
Sheldon: Uh huh.
Leonard: Can't say that anymore.
Sheldon: What??
Leonard: She obviously wants to take your relationship to the next level.
Sheldon: (whine) I don't want the next level. I like this level. (pause) Fix it for me.
Leonard: Me? How am i supposed to fix it?
Sheldon: Simple. You want a girlfriend. Amy wants to be someone's girlfriend. Take her off my hands! I give you my blessing.
Leonard: That is insane.
Sheldon: You're right. It would never work. Amy finds you tedious.
Leonard: Ok, good luck.
Sheldon: Wait! What am I supposed to do?
Leonard: Have you considered telling her how you feel?
Sheldon: Leonard, I'm a physicist, not a hippie.
Leonard: Alright, well let me see if I can explain your situation using physics. What would you be if you were attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis?
Sheldon: Screwed.
Leonard: There ya go. (walks out).
Sheldon: Amy's right. He is tedious.

No comments:
Post a Comment