Utah.
This was the type of vacation that was completely relaxing.
Don't you feel like sometimes, your vacations are so filled
with exciting activities, that you come home
more tired than you left?
Well, not this vacation.
Oh, don't worry,
I enjoyed a few fun-filled moments, like these:
General Conference with Jbaum and Jschro (where we ran into Kate!!)
the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU's Museum of Art with my family (and lunch afterwards at the MOA Cafe!!--yum-- best turkey crescent sandwich ever!)
Going out to lunch with my girlies...
Seeing West Valley Hale Theater's production of "Tale of Two Cities"...
It was fan-freakin-tastic.
I cried.
This is me and Jess waiting to go inside to our seats:
the Jessicas waiting for the show to start...
Aaaaaaand
...the rest of my stay in Utah?
For reals--lots of sleep.
And lots and lots of reading...
Lots?
Yes, lots.
As in thirteen books, lots.
Oh, to relax and be carefree!
The end of the week in Utah came when
Sandi, Marci, JBaum and I crammed into my car at 5am
and traveled in this:
to THIS:
yeah, baby.














1 comment:
4th pic..boooobs. hahaha I know, I would notice that.
Post a Comment